Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tartan Lovers!

Scotweb, the leader in kilts, and kilt accessories in any Tartan is having a contest.  They are offering up some free products each month this year.  You only have to enter once to be eligible each.  How great is that?!?  If you've ever thought about it now's the time to check it out.  Pop over to Scotweb and sign up!  Who knows you could be a winner! 

We've been researching our family surname and have become quite interested in our Scottish heritage.  Our church pastor and some other members are already kilt lovers and attend the Highland Games here in Tennessee and surrounding states.  We are so excited to become a part of this.  Our first game experience will be this May.  Fingers crossed we're able to find a kilt for my hubby in time.  He's wanted one ever since he was little!

So go check it out and if you're a kilt lover too let me know!


5 comments:

  1. I just stumbled on to your blog and love it. I have a Scottish back ground as well so I loved your post, TFS! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms Jen....I'm SCOTTISH!!! How far have you managed to trace things?!?! There are a lot of McLaughlins on our small spot in this big planet...do you know where abouts you're 'clan' are from?!?!!?!

    FairyD x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeg vil gerne følge din blog, smukke ting du laver, Også skønt med en udfordring.
    klem til dig

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ms Jen, I just became a follower since we are doing the card swap at Serenity Scrappers together. I thought it might be nice to say hello, since we will be making cards for each other, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE kilts, would totally get a one but no Scottish heritage here!!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate that you took the time to let me know you were here. I love to read my comments and check them often.

Peace and Love - Jen

Copyright

All content (including all text, photos and design work) is © Jen McLaughlin. My artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and is not to be copied for publication, sale or any contest submission without prior written consent.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The "Lazy" Mac Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries