Sunday, January 2, 2011

Blessed in Abundance!

My birthday was on Christmas Eve.  If you wondered, yep, it usually sucks! LOL  This year though was great.  My hubby surprised me with a dozen roses and the BIG pack of Prisma Pencils.  And a card about how much he loved me and that I was his best friend.  Tear, sigh..............how did I get so lucky?!?  And if that wasn't sweet enough already, he even threw in two 12X12 paper pads because he said I didn't have enough whimsical paper.  I guess he does pay attention!  What a sweetie!

I won this stash over at Jacque's blog last month too!


I joined Paper Craft Planet (PCP), this year and I was totally overwhelmed at the generosity of those girls over there.  And one in particular, my Secret Pal.  I received a card almost every day of the month for my birthday.  They came from all over the world and it was so fun to see who it was and where they were from.  I was totally inspired to jump on the bandwagon and return the blessing.  It was the most birthday cards I've EVER received and they are still hanging up so I can continue to enjoy them a bit longer.


Thank you so much for these beautiful creations!  I couldn't post a picture of every one but they are all so gorgeous.

I'll be posting all the fun things my Secret Pal sent me in another post this week.  It's too much to try do all together!

Thanks to all the girls from Feline Playful for joining my blog too!  It's great to see you here and I'm enjoying popping around to ya'lls blogs too.

Hugs - Jen


5 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen x Your cards are delightful and I am so pleased that you had a lovely birthday x And it is so touching what your hubby got you, and as for the whimsical papers well....... If you are anything like me you probably mentioned them in your sleep! he! he! x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday! You do deserve to get spoiled, Jen! :) Glad your hubs appreciates the kind generous person you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome story, Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I love the fact your husband bought you paper, just love it!! Congrats on your winnings!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a fabulous Birthday!! Yeah Happy Belated Birthday and how amazing to get happy wishes from all over the world with those lovely cards. And your sweet hubby just puts the icing right on top of the cake!!!!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate that you took the time to let me know you were here. I love to read my comments and check them often.

Peace and Love - Jen

Copyright

All content (including all text, photos and design work) is © Jen McLaughlin. My artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and is not to be copied for publication, sale or any contest submission without prior written consent.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The "Lazy" Mac Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries