Friday, January 7, 2011

A New Challenge Blog

Good Morning!  One of my New Years Resolutions is to work on my niece's scrapbooks more this year.  My card making addiction pretty much took over all my crafting time last year and I don't have many updated pages done.  One of the challenges I love to follow is Get Sketchy.  They've come up with another blog for scrapbookers - how cool is that?!?  You can find it here.  And they are also giving away a $100 gift certificate for one lucky winner to your favorite store so you should go check it out!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Jen! I will check it out I love a good challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Just dropping in from Feline and wanted to let you know I am a follower! I will definitely pop over to check out the new blog they started. Thanks for sharing this! :) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am visiting from the Feline Playful give a comment - receive a comment event. I am now a follower! I wish you a Happy New Year filled with lots of crafting time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate that you took the time to let me know you were here. I love to read my comments and check them often.

Peace and Love - Jen

Copyright

All content (including all text, photos and design work) is © Jen McLaughlin. My artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and is not to be copied for publication, sale or any contest submission without prior written consent.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The "Lazy" Mac Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries