Saturday, January 22, 2011

Pay It Forward


Pay It Forward

I just joined in a fab game over at Lindy's, who joined from Dorcas's blog.

And this is how it goes:

I promise to send something handmade to the first five people who comment on this post sometime during 2011. However, there's a catch. You must post this, offering something handmade to five other people.

The rules state that it must be something handmade or homemade by you and needs to be sent to five other people during 2011.

That gives you PLENTY of time to come up with something special.  I know there's several of you that I'd love to get something homemade from.  It doesn't have to be "paper crafting" related.  Could be jewelry, something crocheted or knitted, the ideas are endless!

If you'd like to join in the fun, then be the first to post a comment and something handmade or homemade will be coming your way at some point this year.

Isn't that cool?

So lets see what we can do!

Come play!





5 comments:

  1. I'll cheat if you will! lol Send me your snail mail and we can trade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta love Dorcas lol. I'm signing up to play with you too. I've just sent you and email. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to receive something handmade from you! This will be fun! I will post it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, great way to meet you! LOL guess I'm no.5 now and will be getting something from you. Will mail you my snail mail addy and post this on my blog right away!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate that you took the time to let me know you were here. I love to read my comments and check them often.

Peace and Love - Jen

Copyright

All content (including all text, photos and design work) is © Jen McLaughlin. My artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and is not to be copied for publication, sale or any contest submission without prior written consent.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The "Lazy" Mac Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries