Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I Love Ewe

Good morning and happy Wednesday!  It looks like the snow is letting up around here.  It's still colder than a "you know what"!  The kids are out of school again today.  Maybe they'll be going back tomorrow.  It sure is different here in the south.  Up north we went to school anyway.  But the roads do seem to be more icy rather than slushy.  Oh well, gives me plenty of time in the craft room, right!?!

I just wanted to say that I am really enjoying my new followers.  Ya'll are the best!  I've found tons of new talent and ideas and I'm lovin looking through the blogs.  Keep comin by!

I have this darling little sheep from Designed2Delight to share with you today.  I colored her in pink for Valentines Day.  There's still time to pick her up if you haven't already.  She's free here.

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for The Hodge Podge Shop's new challenge.  And then on Thursday is my other DT, DZ Doodles.  There's so much happening you won't want to miss it. 

I also found another new challenge site called Teddy Bo.  Gayle has the most adorable little bears over there.  You definitely want to check them out!

I think that covers my announcements for this week.  Have a fabulous day!

Recipe:
Image - Designed2Delight
Papers - Momenta (Flirt Collection)
Ribbon - Walmart

Challenges entered:
Designed2Delight - Use free image


12 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Jen.What a fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen - Wow two days off. Our kids are off today, up North. We are in the midst of a blizzard!

    I am loving this card. I love all the layers and that little sheep, so cute. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids were hopping for a snow day, Yeah right in Ohio this is normal. My streets haven't even been plowed yet. Poor kids. LOL Thanks for sharing this. Adorable. Love this image. I entered my card into my first challange. Check it out and tell me what ya think?! Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen, love this fun little Valentine's card!! Such a sweet image!! Hope all is well!! Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute! love the image, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, love the image, thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute and sweet!! Love this color combo!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How delightful.Love the pink sheep and the colour combo.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so so so freakin cute! The placement of the hearts look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another cutie! Love all the layers and the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so ewee sweet :). adorable image and the colors are so lovely.
    I have found your blog on Feline's playful. and I am a new follower.
    Hugs, Neeti

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate that you took the time to let me know you were here. I love to read my comments and check them often.

Peace and Love - Jen

Copyright

All content (including all text, photos and design work) is © Jen McLaughlin. My artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and is not to be copied for publication, sale or any contest submission without prior written consent.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The "Lazy" Mac Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries