Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kids fun at Some Odd Girl

It's Anniversary week over at Some Odd Girl.  Today they are letting the kids join in and have some fun.  The contest is for the little ones.  So get out your SOG images and have some coloring fun.


My little angel Wednesday came over to visit today.  She loves all my scrapbooking stuff and is just in awe at everything.  I've put together a little box that has markers, stamps and some coloring sheets for her so she can "do what Jen does".  It's something we do often and I enjoy it just as much as her.  She's come a long way from just blobs to working on staying in the lines and changing her colors.  I always get out the tv tray and a cup of chocolate milk, find Dora on the tv and away we go.  So here she is enjoying some of that special time.  And her completed project.  I ran out of batteries, but she had me cut out the image and she put it in an envelope with her name on it.  So cute! 


So thanks SOG for letting the kids join in.  I know alot of artists don't allow that so hat's off to you for doing it!


8 comments:

  1. Thats wonderful, she looks like she is really enjoying herself, shes taking after you.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a very fun day. I have 3 nieces and a nephew that live 3 hours away, and when they come for a visit they always look forward to crafting at my house. They love my toys! They don't get to play with ALL of them though! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, she's so lucky to have you - it looks like two of you have a whale of a time together!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks like she is having tons of fun with you! Great job Aunty having the art box for her! She did a fabby job coloring :) I'm so glad you two played with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOO precious! My Noah loves those crayola waterpaints! She did a great job! Thanks for playing with Some odd Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh... she is sweet... love her Kissy Mae!Thanks for playing with us at Some Odd Girl, Robin F.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so totally into it - love the determination on her face :)
    Thanks for joining us at http://someoddgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate that you took the time to let me know you were here. I love to read my comments and check them often.

Peace and Love - Jen

Copyright

All content (including all text, photos and design work) is © Jen McLaughlin. My artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and is not to be copied for publication, sale or any contest submission without prior written consent.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The "Lazy" Mac Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries