Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Adorable Images!! Check it out



Good Morning and Happy Sunday!  I have two posts for you today.  I'll start off with a new/old artist.  Gayle, which we all know as "FairyD" from the Fairy Doodler's Den has started a new line of images called TeddyBo.  The new challenge site for those is here.  I was a lucky winner last week at her Fairy Doodler Challenge blog and won some of these new images!  (Which by the way she gives away a free image to use in each of her Fairy Doodler challenges, so everybody is really a winner.)  The Teddy Bo's are super cute and just perfect in time for Valentines Day.


I colored "Teddy Bea" up in greens and blues with my Prismas and accented with brown to go with the color of my teddy bo.  It doesn't show up very well but I did add some sparkle to his little heart.  I used Flora flowers this time and ribbon from RRR and My Creative Scrapbook kit.  The products from my "hoarding stash" were the flowers, gem swirls, and ticket.  I gotta find my love stamp and I'm gonna stamp that on the ticket too.  I also sprayed that with my glimmer mist.  I'll be posting a gorgeous Michelle Perkett Mermaid in a couple hours.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the new Teddy Bo's!  I have another one colored up and ready to put together to post later this week too.

Challenges Entered:
Teddy Bo - Use a Teddy Bo image
Top Tip Tuesday - Anything goes


14 comments:

  1. Have you had fun playing Jen?!?!? I think you have!! It really changes the look when coloured with pencils....it's a loft softer and the fur looks believable. Beautiful xxx

    I can't wait to see what else you come up with!

    FairyD x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the colors you used and that image is adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Jen, This is just adorable.. such a darling little image.. And I really love the brown and blue together.. Very lovely work..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. very sweet, thanks for playing along at the Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the colors you used and the lovely embellies. Thanks for playing with us this week at TTT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jen, I have to agree with Fairy D that the image looks fab coloured with pencils :-) Gorgeous colours and fab layout.

    Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo :-)

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card! What a gorgeous image, layout and embellies! :o) Thanks for playing along with SFTW this week and good luck! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its such a beautiful card, I love the colours you have used and the flowers. It all ties in so well. Teddy Bea is coloured in beautifully as well. Thank you for entering outr 1st challenge at Teddy Bo. Good luck,
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card - Teddy Bea looks so cute and furry.
    Thanks for joining our firs Teddy Bo challenge
    Hugs,
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, glad you could join us at Teddy Bo challenge this week. Good Luck! Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us this week over at Teddy Bo, good luck! Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card! Thank you for taking the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hope you’ll join us again today!
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  13. One of my favorite colour schemes - and the bear is so cute. You have also coloured her to absolute perfection - gorgeous design!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate that you took the time to let me know you were here. I love to read my comments and check them often.

Peace and Love - Jen

Copyright

All content (including all text, photos and design work) is © Jen McLaughlin. My artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and is not to be copied for publication, sale or any contest submission without prior written consent.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The "Lazy" Mac Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries