Friday, July 16, 2010

Michelle's Donkey! (SSS64)



Hope everyone is enjoying their Friday evening. Please forgive my picture. I was having a hard time getting a clear image and then my batteries died and I don't have any more in the house. Boo. So, I had to use what I had taken.

This is the The Sweet Stop #64 Sketch Challenge. I love this image made by MelJen Designs, which are sold through Whimsy Stamps now. It was inspired for Michelle, a fellow scrap blogger that was seriously injured in an automobile accident. If you're in our "scrap" world you know who I mean. God Bless her and all she's been through.

I'm also entering this into Charisma Cardz Challenge #28 Think Pink!! I think this one covers that!!

Lastly, my cute little felt flower qualifies me to enter Paper Makeup for the Weekend Challenge #35. Woohoo

I used paper from my summer pack in pastels. I was following a couple of challenges when I started it but OOPS only made it into this one - he he. The border is a Martha Stewart Punch (she's teaming up with Cricut, did ya hear???). The flowers and ribbon are from my scrap stash! That stash is huge with mismatched stuff but at least I'm finding uses for it.

Well have a wonderful rest of the evening. I'm off to plan out some layouts and cards.

Big Hugs to all!
Jen


10 comments:

  1. Oh Jen, this is so adorable.. Love this sweet little image..And you have colored it perfectly!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable!!! I love the sweet image and your take on the sketch is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there

    Your card is really sweet and pretty DP's.

    Thank you for bisiting me and your kind comments.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, what a sweet card. The colors are so soft, loving the felt flowers. Thanks so much for joining the Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you colored this sweet donkey and added "donkey shoes" too! And that felt flower is the perfect touch. :) Thanks for stamping with us at Paper Makeup Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card Jen!! I love your coloring of the donkey!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute little card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Makeup STamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness this is too cute! Adorable card Jen! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Makeup Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is wonderful, thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate that you took the time to let me know you were here. I love to read my comments and check them often.

Peace and Love - Jen

Copyright

All content (including all text, photos and design work) is © Jen McLaughlin. My artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and is not to be copied for publication, sale or any contest submission without prior written consent.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The "Lazy" Mac Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries