Tuesday, July 20, 2010

BEE Happy!


Here's a cute little card I made for the Cricut Cardz Challenge # 33, just under the wire!! I really wanna start playing around with my Cricut and cartridges much more than I do. This challenge blog is a great way to get involved in that and see what wonderful inspiration is out there. Unfortunately I only have the older cartridges but I haven't even begun to explore what all they do. I just love this cute little bee from the Stentimental's cartridge and knew I had to make something from it. I used the card feature and then added the bee and sentiment. It was still kinda boring so I blinged it up just a little bit. I hope you enjoy it! Tomorrow I have to take a break from scrappin to can some tomatoe sauce and tomatoe juice.

My hubby took some of my salsa to work today and some of his co-workers offered to pay for me to make some! I guess that is a good recipe. I have tomatoes comin out my ears at the moment so that won't be a problem! LOL

Have a wonderful evening and thank you so much to those who have taken the time to leave a little message. It really keeps me going!

Love and Hugs - Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate that you took the time to let me know you were here. I love to read my comments and check them often.

Peace and Love - Jen

Copyright

All content (including all text, photos and design work) is © Jen McLaughlin. My artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and is not to be copied for publication, sale or any contest submission without prior written consent.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The "Lazy" Mac Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries