Saturday, February 13, 2010

MOJO Monday Card Post


I thought I was gonna miss getting this posted again this week! Dang it anyhow. This didn't turn out exactly like I had it pictured in my head but it's okay. I love the image from Mo's Digital Pencil Too If you haven't used any of her digi's you must check them out! She's got great tutorials as well. Anyway I did this for this weeks MOJO Monday Challenge I hope you enjoy my take on it. When I saw this image it reminded me of sayin my prayers before bed and asking God to give me happy dreams. I did some embossing on the backgrounds, not sure if it really shows up in this picture. Thanks for stopping by!

Ms. Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate that you took the time to let me know you were here. I love to read my comments and check them often.

Peace and Love - Jen

Copyright

All content (including all text, photos and design work) is © Jen McLaughlin. My artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and is not to be copied for publication, sale or any contest submission without prior written consent.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The "Lazy" Mac Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries