Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Birthday Wishes 2


Here's my second post for tonight. This card is for the Mojo Monday Challenge, sketch 126 I used the "Fairy Princess" image from Karen's Doodles. I have lots of her images and am slowly working them into cards! The sentiment is from an Inkadinkado collection I got from scrapbuck.com. (not to be confused with scrapbook.com)LOL If you've never shopped there it's a great way to get some items at a huge bargain. Most things are $1.00-$1.50. An amazing shopping site!! Check it out.

I tend to run off in 10 different directions - LOL. Sorry, I remember something cool and just spill it. I posted for Flutterby and Sweet Stop below this post so check that one out too. Have a wonderful evening and I'll be posting in the morning for Squigglefly's challenge!

Peace and Love - Jen

P.S. If anyone can easily explain how to post picture links in my sidebar I'd sooooo very appreciate it! Thanks to Debby I finally figured out links! LOL


1 comment:

  1. Peace & Love Peace & Love. Did you hear the interview with Ringo Star where he was mad cause people kept sending him stuff to autograph and he was very riprimanding and in the same tone signed out with peace & love. kinda funny. anyway your card is cute. what are you using to color with because it looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate that you took the time to let me know you were here. I love to read my comments and check them often.

Peace and Love - Jen

Copyright

All content (including all text, photos and design work) is © Jen McLaughlin. My artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and is not to be copied for publication, sale or any contest submission without prior written consent.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The "Lazy" Mac Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries