Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Karen's Doodles Image!


I was still up so I thought I'd post this card I did with my first digi image from Karen's Doodles. I am in love with her work. I've purchased several digi's and will be posting them throughout the next couple weeks. Take the time to go look you won't be disappointed. She is also offering a FREE DIGI on her other site Paper Craft Planet. So this image is called A Friend in Need and Herbert is too big for Bigsby's bed. Karen has a line of Bigsby images as well that are to die for! Hope you enjoyed it. Stop back by for more of Karen's Images and have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate that you took the time to let me know you were here. I love to read my comments and check them often.

Peace and Love - Jen

Copyright

All content (including all text, photos and design work) is © Jen McLaughlin. My artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and is not to be copied for publication, sale or any contest submission without prior written consent.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The "Lazy" Mac Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries