Friday, September 30, 2011

Sweet Tricks

Happy Friday!


Wow, this week has flown by.  It's a bit breezy here but perfect to get all those little farm chores done.  My goats are browsing around the garden cleaning up the bits left from the crop.  The chickens are into their second week of laying and our Americana's gave us our first blue/green eggs yesterday.  Now I'm onto a search for some good homes for the kittens.  They'll be ready to go in a couple weeks.  I still can't believe my cat got pregnant while nursing the last batch.  We're definitely headed to the vet next! LOL



I have a sweet image from Stamping Bazaar today.  I did a guest spot over there awhile back and just fell in love with their images.  This is an older one but still fabulous, it's called "Marvin Trick or Treat".  The papers are from some old stock I've had for years (like 15+) ha ha.  A couple challenges wanted homemade flowers and I followed the sketch at The Sweet Stop and it called for them too.  The bottom layer is fabric, the next two are paper and the center is a flower gem.  They were all just pieces left over from other projects but once put together were just beautiful on this card.  The ribbon, of course, is from Really Reasonable Ribbon, who else!?!



Have a great day and don't forget to stop by tomorrow.  I have an extra special card for you to see!

I'm looking for a headless horseman digi image.  I've only seen a couple and their not quite what I'm lookin for.  I have an Equestrian friend and would like to make a card for her.  Let me know if you know of any.  Thanks so much!

Hugs!

Challenges entered:
Sweet Stop - Sketch
Crazy for Challenges - Halloween card or decor project
Di's Digis Designs - Make Your own Flowers
Hiding in my Craft Room - Halloween Card
Send a Smile for Kids - Cute fall or Halloween Card
Squiggles and Giggles - Spooky Fun (Halloween)
Shopping Our Stash - Black and White plus one other color


6 comments:

  1. How super cute and adorable!!! Thank you for playing along with Shopping Our Stash and Send A Smile 4 Kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Halloween card for a child! The image is just darling! Thanks for sharing it with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids and good luck in the drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gray tones on your adorable image, so very cute! Thanks for joining us this week @ SAS 4 Kids, hope to see you at our next challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun! I love how you colored the kitten, the polka dot ribbon and paper make me swoon, and those flowers are absolutely fabulous! Anyone of ANY age would appreciate this gorgeous card. Thank you for joining our B&W+1 color challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the orange and black together it makes the whole card seem to pop out of the photo. Cute image and lovely embellies. Thanks for sharing with us at Squiggle Stamps. hugs heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how cute! Love the flowers, and that cat is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate that you took the time to let me know you were here. I love to read my comments and check them often.

Peace and Love - Jen

Copyright

All content (including all text, photos and design work) is © Jen McLaughlin. My artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and is not to be copied for publication, sale or any contest submission without prior written consent.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The "Lazy" Mac Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries