Friday, September 30, 2011

Rick St. Davis


It's Saturday and I have a special image from an artist that is new to me.  I'm guessing it's new to many of you too since I haven't seen many of these in blogland.  This is "Hedwig Halloween Digi".  I thought she was perfect for a vintage halloween card to a friend across the miles.  Rick St. Dennis has MANY more images just as fabulous.  I also have a disturbed looking clown and another fantastic feline to color up next.  I colored her with my prisma's to match my double sided paper which I used for the background and then flipped it for the backing on the image and the strip behind the image that I cut a border on, which I noticed you can't really see - oopsy.  I'm bad about the manufacturers name of the paper, but if someone really wants to know I'll check it out.  I added some Kaiser rub-ons and embellished them with some E. gems.  Added some ribbon and distressed everything with Tim Holtz Fire brick.  I hope you enjoy it!



That's it for today.  Got lots more work ahead of me!
I've been really enjoying catching up with all my blogland friends.  Again, if anyone knows of a headless horseman image please leave the link.

Hugs to all!

Challenges entered:
Sunday
Gingerloft - Vintage or distressed
Lollipop Crafts - Anything Goes
Sentimental Sundays - Include a sentiment, step out of comfort zone
Monday
Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge - Fall Colors and/or Thanksgiving
Paper Pretties - Fall Inspired
Woodware USA - Fall/Autumn
Tuesday
Anything Goes Challenge - Anything goes 2nd week
Friday
Raise the Bar - hats (couldn't resist this one! LOL)



11 comments:

  1. Hi Jen,
    Love your card and the detail, and that image is super!
    Thanks so much for joining us at GingerLoft Challenges:)
    Huggs
    Lynn DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic image it has so much detail and you made a fab card with it!
    Thanks for joining us at Stamping With The Dragon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, that image is soooo different. Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous creation thank you for sharing with us at Stampin with the Dragon
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great image and so great colors - wow -Thanks for playing with Lollipop ! hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the image! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us in our Fall Colors/Giving Thanks challenge at Daisy's Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a voluptuous card, Jen LOL I adore your colouring and the image you have chosen to work with. Thanks for playing with us over at Raise the Bar.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that image and you have used it perfectly, thanks for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWZA! She's got the body of a 21 year old! lol! :) Beautiful card, what a fantastic image too. Thank you for joining in on our Hats Off challenge at Raise The Bar this week!
    ~*Joni RTB DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous coloring with the prismas. Thank you for playing this challenge at Daisy Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jen, Ah this is super I adore the way you have coloured the Witch in, Love Hazel (one of Ricks EDT)xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate that you took the time to let me know you were here. I love to read my comments and check them often.

Peace and Love - Jen

Copyright

All content (including all text, photos and design work) is © Jen McLaughlin. My artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and is not to be copied for publication, sale or any contest submission without prior written consent.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The "Lazy" Mac Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries