Saturday, September 11, 2010

My Sheri Crafts Labor Day Sale!



Just a quick post this morning before I head off to work on my cards for today. I found a new online store called My Sheri Crafts. I've been in desperate need of a new adhesive gun and adhesive that didn't lift off the page two days after I finish my projects. Anyway, that's how I found My Sheri Crafts. They have great products at even greater prices and super fast shipping! This weekend they are having a huge sale and if you check out their blog hop found here, you'll find an additional coupon. You get the idea, super duper big savings!! So go check it out! Why are you still here?????? LOL

Have a fab day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate that you took the time to let me know you were here. I love to read my comments and check them often.

Peace and Love - Jen

Copyright

All content (including all text, photos and design work) is © Jen McLaughlin. My artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and is not to be copied for publication, sale or any contest submission without prior written consent.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The "Lazy" Mac Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries