Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Congratulations on New Baby Card


I'm doing a quick post before I head off to bed. This is my entry for MOJO 144, and Paper Makeup Stamps #31 challenges this week. I was going to enter it in another challenge that wanted you to use yellow as your theme, but I realized I used the wrong image for that one. But that's where the idea of the colors came from. The paper is from K&Company's Brockfield Paper Pad. I used Momento ink in cocoa to distress all the edges. My image was a freebie from MelJen's Designs. I just love their images! I colored it with my prismacolors, of course. Hope you enjoy it!

Peace and Love - Jen


2 comments:

  1. Love this, what a cute image. I just love the prisma colored pencils, don't you. Your card is very nicely done:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute baby card! Love the colors, and the image is so sweet :)

    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, and I hope to see you dive into the Macabre Monday challenges!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate that you took the time to let me know you were here. I love to read my comments and check them often.

Peace and Love - Jen

Copyright

All content (including all text, photos and design work) is © Jen McLaughlin. My artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and is not to be copied for publication, sale or any contest submission without prior written consent.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The "Lazy" Mac Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries