Sunday, January 24, 2010

Another Layout!


It's Sunday and it's time for another layout posting. My coffee is almost gone and I'll have to get to work on baking for the week's lunches so I wanted to post another layout. I think my pages are okay, but they're lacking SOMETHING! I am completely open to suggestions! My scrapbooking and cardmaking is coming along but I know that there could be more of a WOW factor them. So please give me some ideas! I've been surfing blogs for tutorials and organizing tips and have found some really good ones. I'll post some of those on Tuesday, so check back! Happy crafting, see ya soon!

Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate that you took the time to let me know you were here. I love to read my comments and check them often.

Peace and Love - Jen

Copyright

All content (including all text, photos and design work) is © Jen McLaughlin. My artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and is not to be copied for publication, sale or any contest submission without prior written consent.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The "Lazy" Mac Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries