Tuesday, February 14, 2012

House Mouse Valentine

Good Morning
Today I'm sharing a House Mouse valentine card I made for a friend for a recipe swap on Papercraft Planet.  I only have a couple House Mouse stamps and this is the first image I've colored but it's just so darned cute!


We found a wonderful recipe since moving to the south called Chess Squares.  I'll share the recipe with you and maybe you'll fall in love with it too.  It's very rich so a little bite goes a l-o-n-g way!

Chess Squares

1 box yellow cake mix
1 egg
1 stick melted buttere
*mix and spread in 9X13 pan*

1 8oz. pkg. cream cheese
3 eggs; beaten
1 box powdered sugar
*pour cheese mixture over cake mixture, you could add crushed almonds if you like too*

Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes
Cool slightly and cut into squares - Enjoy!

Challenges entered:
Pollycraft - reds, pinks, creams
Stamp and create - Valentines/Love
Addicted to Stamps - Valentines/Love
Robyn's Fetish - Square cards
My Sheri Crafts - Love is in the air
Deconstructed Sketch - Sketch


7 comments:

  1. my fav house mouse
    What a stunning project
    Thanks for joining us at Robyn Fetish challenge this week
    Kym DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, this is such a cute card! Great coloring on the image! Thanks so much for joining us at the Deconstructed Sketch this past week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Duper Cute I love it! Thanks for playing along with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!

    Letillia,DTM

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely!!! Thanks for joining us at ATSC!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very cute! I love the die cut shape you put your image in. It just adds to the image. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining in our Valentines challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute image and gorgeous colouring!!
    Thank you for joining Robyn's Fetish Challenge! Hope to see you at the current challenge as well! Lilia DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate that you took the time to let me know you were here. I love to read my comments and check them often.

Peace and Love - Jen

Copyright

All content (including all text, photos and design work) is © Jen McLaughlin. My artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and is not to be copied for publication, sale or any contest submission without prior written consent.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The "Lazy" Mac Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries