Saturday, April 16, 2011

Some Funny Bunnies!

Happy Saturday! 
 I wish the weather was as warm and sunny as my card today.  Nope, stormy and rainy.  Oh well, maybe I'll do a rainy day card next!


I participated in an image swap awhile back from PCP.  This stamped image is from The Stamping Place.  I just love how soft and sweet the image is and wanted to color it that way as well.  So I used my prisma's but kept them a bit muted. I started out with papers from Graphics 45 and added some ribbon from RRR monthly spring kit.  I added "Easter Wishes" in Jenni Bowlin Studio stickers. That bright yellow flower is from Prisma and I just added some of the ribbon to kinda finish it off.  I also used some pearls from Pizazz Aplenty to finish off the ribbon sentiment I made.  It really gave it a finished look and tied in the blue from the sky.  The 3D stickers, which are the flower and dragonfly are really cool.  They're from Jolee's and are pieced together.  Really neat dimension to them. 


Keep in mind I still don't have all my photo programs and software available to me so my pic's aren't the greatest sorry 'bout that.

Challenges Entered:
A Spoonfull of Sugar - All Creatures Great and Small
Top Tip Tuesday - Spring has Sprung
Stamps R Us - Easter
Creative Belli - Eggs/Bunnies

 
Thank you so much for stopping by!  I treasure hearing from each one of you!
Hugs-



14 comments:

  1. Hey Jen, I am so sorry you guys have a stormy day!! I would so send you some sunshine if I could, we have plenty of it ;D! I love your sweet card. Those bunnies are so fun and your coloring is amazing!! Hope you'll have a great weekend. Sending you sunny hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie, this is just gorgeous, love the colours that you have used, FAB big hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jen, your card is gorgeous and the image is wonderfully coloured however the Easter challenge has finished at Lets Ink It Up with challenge 13 being "stitching".....hope to see you playing along again with LIIU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peace and love right back atcha! ;D This is the sweetest little card!! I think the soft coloring of it is perfect! Thanks so much for joing us in the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at Ooh La la with your beautiful Easter creation; we hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEautiful card Jen, shame you missed the Easter challengte at LIIU but I'm pleased I called by as its a really lovely creation
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Honey girl! Your card is so sweet! Such an adorable image and beautifully colored. I just love those cute little bunnies so snuggly and soft looking! I hope the weather inproves for you. You can always come visit me in Massachusetts it's lovely here.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your bunnies!! Thanks for sharing on the Belli challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is soooo adorable and I love your coloring ... perfect! Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful creation with us over on Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge ... we look forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    AND ... just to let you know I have SPRINGTIME BLOG CANDY available on my blog and would love to have you stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a gorgeous card Jen & I love the image. I am sorry I'm late with my commenting but thanks for joining us at the Stamps R Us challenge!
    Marilyn.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card, simply stunning thank you for joining in at Creative belli
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is such a cute image and coloring-thanks for taking part in the creative belli easter challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card, gf! Hope you've been well! Mwah!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate that you took the time to let me know you were here. I love to read my comments and check them often.

Peace and Love - Jen

Copyright

All content (including all text, photos and design work) is © Jen McLaughlin. My artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and is not to be copied for publication, sale or any contest submission without prior written consent.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The "Lazy" Mac Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries