Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Christmas Love

Happy Hump Day!  The sun is shining and it's c-o-l-d outside so my card today is perfect!  I chose to use an image from a new to me artist called "snowman" created by Jennifer Dove with Dove Arts.  It was a freebie I found at her Just4Fun blogsite here.  I'm sure you won't be disappointed.  She's very talented!

I liked the blue and brown colors together.  I used my shimmer mist again after adding some glitter to my snowman.  It really adds alot, especially to this image.  I finished him off with some ribbon and a flower from Prima.  The sentiment "Wishing you a Christmas full of Love" is from Pollycraft.

Thanks for lookin!  I hope you find time to get to your craft space today.

Challenges entered:
Charisma Cards - With Love at Christmas

Hugs - Jen


11 comments:

  1. I love the color combo too! Jenn is awesome! Love the card today, doll!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, that snowman image is sooo adorable. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with SS&S this time. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card - love the snowman!Thanks for enetering the DS4J challenge. JenLee (DS4J DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Jen, thanks for joining our Digistamps 4 Joy challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love anything with a snowman! I love the ribbon it is beautiful! The brown patterned paper is awesome! You really come up with awesome cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that colour combo as well and all the sparkle is sooo festive, gorgeous card!
    Off to check out that artist!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining the Charisma challenge.Your card is beautiful.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen, your card is great. I like the blue & brown too. I'm heading to get that image. I love snowmen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen, this is too cute I love the image!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  10. a gorgeous christmas creation! Thanks for joining in the challenge this fortnight at Digistamps 4 Joy, hope to see you again next time! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate that you took the time to let me know you were here. I love to read my comments and check them often.

Peace and Love - Jen

Copyright

All content (including all text, photos and design work) is © Jen McLaughlin. My artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and is not to be copied for publication, sale or any contest submission without prior written consent.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The "Lazy" Mac Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries