Thursday, August 12, 2010

Paper Makeup Kits



Just a quickie this morning. I was so excited when I logged on to Squigglefly and saw that I had won the challenge for the week! What a great feeling to start off your day!

I got one of the kits from Paper Makeup Stamps awhile back. It's called "Celestial Possibilities". You can purchase it here. I really love it. I was going to join the challenge this week but didn't get done in time. Go figure! Not like I EVER do that! LOL So here are two cards I made with the kit. I'm also entering this into the new challenge blog at Simon Says Stamp and Show. The challenge is Things with Wings. So my little card set fits into it quite nicely, if I don't say so myself.

I have two hummingbird feeders right outside my window here and this morning I've been watching a total of 8 hummers squawking with each other for a place to sit. Mind you there's enough for all of them but they want each others spot! Too funny.

Enjoy your Thursday!


6 comments:

  1. What pretty cards, Jen! I love the different embellies you used to accent each one. Celest is such a dreamy fariy, isn't she? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, girl, both are awesome!!! uch a wonderful image and those little details you've added....wonderful!!! Congrats on your win too!! Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww....what a cute image and your card is so beautiful, love the blue/yellow combo!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable and cute!! Love the colors you used for her!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute...cute...cute!!!

    thanks bunches for playing along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate that you took the time to let me know you were here. I love to read my comments and check them often.

Peace and Love - Jen

Copyright

All content (including all text, photos and design work) is © Jen McLaughlin. My artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and is not to be copied for publication, sale or any contest submission without prior written consent.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The "Lazy" Mac Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries