Wednesday, January 19, 2011

DT post for DZ Doodles

Challenge #2 At DZ Doodles is up and running.

Lots going on over there this week. A new challenge, a freebie, lots of inspiration and a NEW release this week on Friday, Jan. 21st!!! So stay tuned we are having a fun blog hop and freebies just for entering!



Today I want to bring you a fun Valentine challenge with a CUTE little bear freebie for you to play with! We all here at DZ Doodles want to challenge you...make a Valentine goody with any DZ Doodles image to enter to win one free image of your choice from the DZ Doodles store. You will have from Wednesday, Jan. 19th - Wednesday, Feb. 2nd to enter your project. Use Mr. Inlinkz at the bottom of this post to add your link to your project. Don't forget the freebie here is free for a limited time so get him well he's HOT!

I've been sittin on this cutie for over a week now and wanting so bad to post him.  He's so easy to color and I just loved the great papers from My Creative Scrapbook kit!  I hope you enjoy him as much as I have.  Please stop over and grab him before he's gone and then join our challenge with your creation!

Challenges entered:
DZ Doodles - Use free image
Stamp Scrap and Doodle - Anything Goes
Delicious Doodles - Use 3 Colors
Top Tip Tuesday - Use a Sentiment
Wild Orchid - Get Sentimental
Paper Playtime - Use the word love
Totally Gorjuss - Cuddly Buddies

WOW, I do believe that's a record for me on challenges.  I rarely do more than 5 at a time because I choose them before I make my card.  A little overwhelming!

Don't forget to check back on Friday for the new release for DZ Doodles!

Have a fab-a-licious day!
Hugs - Jen






15 comments:

  1. Very cute Jen! Love your sparkly letters and the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie gorgeous card love the colour chocie, big hugs love pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little teddy bear. Awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is super cute. Will run over and hopefully play along. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Hugs
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little bear! Love your bunting too :)

    Thanks for joining in with us this week for our 'All Sentimental' challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jen, Lovely card, and I love the cute love bunting sentiment too, Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hope we see you on the next challenge too! Hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jen!!!! First of all you've got a kid that's graduating???? You don't look old enough! You hot mama you! lol
    Anyhoo, Your card is simply adorable! Great image, so precious.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet!

    So pleased you could join us at Totally Gorjuss this week - hope to see you for our next challenge!

    Mary J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe Jen he is the sweetest bear going I love him, I love your blog too so beautiful.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just LOVE your card it's darling! Love the little love banner!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so adorable. The banner looks so lush!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Jen, and I do like the banner. Nice touch!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate that you took the time to let me know you were here. I love to read my comments and check them often.

Peace and Love - Jen

Copyright

All content (including all text, photos and design work) is © Jen McLaughlin. My artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and is not to be copied for publication, sale or any contest submission without prior written consent.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The "Lazy" Mac Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries